Student Financial Services
TigerPay is Morehouse College's secure web-based billing and payment system for viewing and paying student account electronic billing information (eBills). Morehouse College does not mail billing statements to enrolled students.
Any transaction that is posted to your student account can be paid through TigerPay. This includes charges like tuition, mandatory fees, mandatory insurance, housing, and meal plan charges.
Access to TigerPay
It is the student’s responsibility to check their account via TigerPay regularly to verify charges and ensure that payments are made on time. Because of Federal privacy laws, parents may view account transactions and make payments only after the student has set them up as authorized users, or if we have a FERPA authorization on file.
Student Login Steps
- Login to MyPortal at myportal.morehouse.edu
- Select the BannerWeb icon.
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid link
- Select the Student Account link
- Select the View/Pay Student Account link
- TigerPay will open in a new browser window.
When a student designates an authorized user, this serves as the College's FERPA release to provide protected student account information to the person authorized. Students can add or delete authorized users as desired.
Authorized User Login Steps
- Access the Authorized Users secure website
- Enter the user ID provided in your email confirmation
- Enter the password provided in your email confirmation (you will need to change your password at your first login).
Monitoring Account Activity
Real time, up-to-date account activity can be viewed via TigerPay by selecting the “...see transaction history” link in the "Your Account" section. Whether or not you check your student account activity, you are still responsible for payment of the balance by the due date.
Note: The eBill is a snapshot of your student account transactions as of the date it was generated. Activity and payments made after your eBill was generated will be reflected on the next monthly statement, but can be viewed immediately in the account transaction history in TigerPay.