Morehouse College will close in observance of the holiday season on Friday, December 14, 2012. Therefore, online transcript requests submitted via TigerNet and National Student Clearinghouse after Thursday, December 13, 2012 will be processed in the order they were received starting Monday, January 7, 2013. Best wishes for a safe and peaceful holiday season.
Ordering Transcripts Online
Morehouse College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- If you are a first-time visitor, your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A $2.25 processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you.
- You can also track your order status or history online using your email address and order number.