Records Registration

Withdrawal Process

How to Withdraw from a Course(s)
Any student who wishes to drop a course must do so using Banner Web via My Portal. Only options that are currently available are presented when the arrow on the "ACTION" pull down menu is clicked. If a student should drop a class (es) during the add/drop period it will be removed from his registration. If after the add/drop period a grade of "W" will be assigned for the dropped course(s).

1. Go to

2. Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"

3. Select "Registration"

4. Select "Withdraw Classes"

5. Select "Term"

6. Select "Course Withdrawal by Student" from the drop down menu

7. Select "Submit Changes" button

Note that the course "Status" field will then change from "**Registered** to "Withdrawal by Student"