All students at Morehouse College have the right to:
- Know the type of financial assistance available including information on all Federal, State, and University financial aid programs.
- Know the procedures and deadlines for submitting applications for Federal, State and University aid programs.
- How your financial need was determined, the resources considered in the calculation of your need, and how much of your financial need has been met by Morehouse College.
- Request a review of your financial aid package if there are changes in your family’s ability to meet the cost of attendance.
- Know how Morehouse determines whether you are making Satisfactory Academic Progress and what happens if you fail to meet the requirement.
- Know the impact on your financial aid if you withdraw from Morehouse or drop a course.
- Know the terms and provisions of loan payments, including amount and repayment schedules.
- How Morehouse awards financial aid and when it is disbursed.
- Know Morehouse’s estimated Cost of Attendance and what items are included.
- Know Morehouse’s refund and repayment policy.