Career Services - Business Division
- Secures all recruiting dates and arranges interviews and information sessions for graduating seniors and underclassmen with representatives from; business and industry, school systems, government agencies and graduate and professional schools.
- Acquaints students with the world of work, and provides information about summer internships and off-campus part-time employment;
- Conducts individual counseling sessions with graduating seniors about graduate study, and career opportunities
- Develops and maintains an up-to-date online confidential file—which contains a record of the educational background, and professional affiliations—for each student or graduate who utilizes the services of the Office.
Online Career Services – eRecruiting by Experience
The eRecruiting by Experience site provide current students and alumni access to posted jobs and events on campus and allows “current” students access to campus interviews with firms and organizations seeking to hire Morehouse students for fulltime careers and internships.
A recent addition to the site includes access the “The Career Insider” which provides advanced insight to the following areas:
- Industry and firms guides
- Career Advice
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- “A Day In The Life”… examples of various professions
- Salary and company reviews
- Videos & Blogs
Students and alumni must be assigned a user ID and password by The Office of Career Services in order to access the site.