The following list contains topics and links to more information for prospective and enrolled students.
Student Financial Aid Information
- Financial aid programs
- Criteria for selecting recipients and for determining amount of award
- Eligibility requirements and procedures for applying for aid
- Rights and responsibilities of students receiving Title IV, HEA aid
- Criteria for continued student eligibility and Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Enrollment in a study abroad program eligible for financial aid
- Work-study requirements
- Tuition and Cost of Attendance - Includes tuition and fees, books and supplies, room and board, transportation and any additional costs for a program in which a student is enrolled or expresses an interest.
- Terms and Conditions
- Net price calculator