At Morehouse College, we know that the cost of a private college education is an important financial investment and a major decision for you as a student and for your family. The value of this investment will be realized in many ways over your lifetime.
At Morehouse, you will receive an inspiring education, which will become the foundation for an inspired life. From the time of your admission to Morehouse until your graduation, our financial aid advisors will work with you to ensure you are aware of all the financial aid options available to you to achieve your educational goals.
The Value of a Morehouse Education
A degree from Morehouse College is one of the few investments with all-but-guaranteed return. A Morehouse College education opens doors in the professional world and unleashes intellectual and financial potential. Students s choose Morehouse because of our integrated approach to learning which results in graduates who are intellectually prepared and adaptable to face the ever-changing issues of the 21st century through:
- A broad liberal arts education combined with professional development to encourage critical and independent thinking
- A student-focused, holistic and diverse educational environment
- A strong sense of community based on ethical values and social justice
Morehouse gets to know who you are
We value the individuality of every student, knowing that each has different financial needs.
- Over 90% of our students finance their education through a combination of scholarships, grants, work-study, and loans.
- There are many resources to consider and our financial aid advisors give all students and their families the time and attention they deserve to assess their financial aid options.
- We do everything we can to understand your unique set of circumstances and to help you find the financial assistance you need to attend our college.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, financial aid services to all eligible students for their entire enrollment at Morehouse College:
- Confidential financial aid counseling available to all students
- Guidance on identifying the best possible financial aid resources
Yet with the increasing costs of higher education, college requires a major financial expenditure for families.
To help, Morehouse College offers a wide variety of methods of payment and financial assistance programs to students who, without such assistance, would not be able to attend the college of their choice.