How to Withdraw from a Course(s)
Any student who wishes to drop a course must do so using the WEB via My Portal. Only options that are currently available are presented when the arrow on the "ACTION" pull down menu is clicked. If a student should drop a class (es) during the add/drop period it will be removed from his registration. If after the add/drop period a grade of "W" will be assigned for the dropped course(s).
2. Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
3. Select "Registration"
4. Select "Withdrawal Classes"
5. Select "Term"
6. Select "Course Withdrawal by Student" from the pull down menu
7. Select "Submit Changes" button
8. Note that the course "Status" field will then change from "**Registered** to "Withdrawal by Student"