JOIN PROJECT IDENTITY FOR A FUN AND EXCITING SUMMER
SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE
2013 SUMMER INSTITUTE – HIGH SCHOOL
- On the campus of Morehouse College
- 3-Week Residential Program for rising 9TH through rising 12TH school male students
- Starts July 8, 2013and ends July 26, 2013
- Registration Fee due with application: $25
- Tuition: $2,200
- Tuition covers room and board
- Official class materials
- 24 hour supervision and field trip fees
- Application, Tuition and all Supporting Documents Deadline: June 29, 2013
PROJECT IDENTITY Summer Institute gives rising 9th through rising 12th grade minority male high school students an exciting glimpse into academic college life.
Open to in-state and out-of-state students, this 3-week residential program replicates the college experience with an intense curriculum and enrichment activities to assist in developing their academic, social and leadership skills. Located on the campus of one of the nations largest, private liberal arts college for men, Morehouse College, Project Identity Summer Institute – High School believes that students succeed when given the tools they need in order to pursue higher education.
PROJECT IDENTITY Summer participants experience being independent by living on campus and learning in a structured and supervised environment.
Summer Institute – High School students live together in a residential housing and participate in an intense curriculum. Participants are taught by faculty and are also involved in enrichment activities including preceptorials on various subjects relating to college life and everyday life experiences, community service activities, and field trips.
- Must be a male rising 9th through rising 12th grade student in high school
- Applicants must have sound academic ability
- Preferably have taken the PSAT/SAT, or ACT
- Two letters of recommendations from school counselors or school personnel
- Official school transcript
Applications and materials must be received by the deadline listed. Applications will not be considered for admittance unless returned completed with all required materials by deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered for acceptance.
Click here to download the 2013 Summer Institute application (PDF).
Mail application and all required materials to:
c/o Project Identity
830 Westview Drive, S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30314