U.S. Department of Education
- To request a PIN for the student and/or parent to complete the FAFSA. www.pin.ed.gov
- To complete the FAFSA. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Federal Student Aid Information Center - For status of a pin request, help completing the FAFSA, to see if a Student Aid Report has been processed, holder of loans and past loan history, to request additional Student Aid Reports, change of address requests. 1-800-433-3243 or for help completing the FAFSA
- Applicant Services - For individuals to check on the status of loans, credit approvals for the Parent Loan, approvals, credit appeals, and endorser questions please contact the Student Loans Support Center at 1-800-557-7394.
- Sallie Mae 1-800-695-3317 or www.salliemae.com
- Wells Fargo 1-800-658-3567 or www.wellsfargo.com
- Regions 1-800-858-7822 or www.regions.com/personal_banking/alternative_education_loans.rf
- Chase 1-866-306-0863 or www.chaseselectloans.com
- Discover 1-877-728-3030 www.discoverstudentloans.com
Internal Revenue Service
To request a non-filer’s statement, to request a copy of U.S. Income Tax Return, or to request U.S. Income Tax forms. 1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov
To register with the Selective Service go to www.sss.gov.
Georgia Student Finance Commission
For questions regarding the Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant, HOPE Scholarship information, and Georgia residency requirements contact the GSFC at www.gsfc.org or 1-800-505-4732
Social Security Administration
For discrepancies regarding social security numbers; 1-800-772-1213 or www.ssa.gov.
Morehouse College Admissions
For admissions information, contact (844) 512-6672.