Helpful contacts


U.S. Department of Education

  • To request a PIN for the student and/or parent to complete the FAFSA.
  • To complete the FAFSA.
  • Federal Student Aid Information Center - For status of a pin request, help completing the FAFSA, to see if a Student Aid Report has been processed, holder of loans and past loan history, to request additional Student Aid Reports, change of address requests. 1-800-433-3243 or for help completing the FAFSA
  • Applicant Services - For individuals to check on the status of loans, credit approvals for the Parent Loan, approvals, credit appeals, and endorser questions. 1-800-557-7394


Alternative Loans


Internal Revenue Service
To request a non-filer’s statement, to request a copy of U.S. Income Tax Return, or to request U.S. Income Tax forms. 1-800-829-1040 or


Selective Service
To register with the Selective Service go to


Georgia Student Finance Commission
For questions regarding the Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant, HOPE Scholarship information, and Georgia residency requirements contact the GSFC at or 1-800-505-4732


Social Security Administration
For discrepancies regarding social security numbers; 1-800-772-1213 or


Morehouse College Admissions
For admissions information, contact (404) 215-2632.