By accepting your financial aid award package, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
- I must register as a full-time student at Morehouse each semester. Failure to register as a full time student by the end of the drop/add period will cause a revision or cancellation of my financial aid.
- I must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress toward my degree each year in accordance with Morehouse’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- I will immediately report additional financial assistance I receive from outside sources to the Financial Aid Office. I understand that if I receive financial assistance from other sources, my financial aid package may be revised and I will be notified via my Tigernet email account.
- Morehouse College reserves the right to revise my award package if:
I understand that disbursements of aid to my Student account will not occur until all my requirements are satisfied.
- Government regulations, university policy, and/or sources of funding change prior to or during the award year.
- Over payments occur.
- I fail to accept aid within 14 days of notification.
- I withdraw from the College.
- A change in my enrollment and/or admission status occurs.
By accepting my financial aid online, I authorize Morehouse College to credit my Student account with the financial aid that I have accepted. If I am responsible for late fees and/or related educational costs, I authorize payment of these charges with my financial aid.
I understand that I am responsible for paying my current or previous semester balance before my current aid will disburse.
I understand that I have 14 days from the date of disbursement to cancel all or a portion of my loan. If I decide to cancel all or a portion of my aid, I must contact the Financial Aid Office in writing.