- Review your award to accept and/or decline the offer.
- Log into Tigernet
- Select My Finance
- Select "Financial Aid"
- Select "Award for Aid Year"
- Select the appropriate aid year and click submit
- Select "Accept Award Offer" tab
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Choose "Accept" or "Decline" in the drop menu beside each offer
- Once final decision has been made click "Submit Decision"
- Grants and Scholarships are automatically accepted.
- First Time Borrowers of a Federal Direct Stafford Loan will need to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.
- First Time Borrowers of Federal Parent PLUS will need to complete a Master Promissory Note.
- If you were offered a Perkins Loan and accepted it you will need to complete a Perkins Master Promissory.
- Submit a copies of all outside scholarship award notices to Morehouse College's Office of Financial Aid if applicable.
- Complete the Title IV Refund Form.
- This form allows our office to discuss financial aid information with authorized individuals in your absence such as your parent(s) or spouse. After you log into Tigernet, there will be a link under forms t to Title IV Refund forms, provide the required information. You must update their status every year.