The College is committed to being accessible to all individuals. The following plans
have been put in place to assist persons with disabilities in accessing our campus.
Reserve parking is available for cars with handicapped placards or tags.
- Baccalaureate: Parking deck, first level.
Lee Lane, perpendicular to King Chapel.
Persons with disabilities may be dropped off at the curb near the entrance of King Chapel.
- Commencement: Lot “E”, at the corner of Fair and Eurhlee Streets.
Parking Deck, first level, will be held until the start of the line of march.
Persons with mobility difficulties may wish to enter on Fair Street,
at the walkway nearest Danforth Chapel, before their driver parks.
Shuttle Service will be available on both days to assist persons with mobility impairments in getting to the activities.
Special Seating for persons who use wheelchairs and their companions.
- Baccalaureate: Sections reserved on both sides of King Chapel, near the lobby.
- Commencement: Left side facing platform, right behind alumni.
Sign Language Interpreters are engaged at both ceremonies.
Special Seating for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Baccalaureate: First two front rolls on the left facing the platform.
- Commencement: Front left section facing stage, directly behind alumni.
Enlarged print of programs will be available to persons who make requests two weeks
The Office of Disability Services is located in Sale Hall Annex, on the main campus.
Telephone; 404-215-2636; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.