- For persons who use wheelchairs, there is in a designated area at the stern of the Chapel. Chapel seats have been removed to provide space for this purpose.
- A Buddy chair will be available for an accompanying family member who must sit with the person in the wheelchair.
- Two rows immediately in front of the accessible section are reserved for additional family members who wish to sit close.
- Persons requiring special assistance may be dropped off at the curb of King Chapel, to allow more convenient access to the auditorium.
- Parking on the first level of the parking deck will be held until the line of march starts for drivers of persons with disabilities.
- Drivers may also park on Lee Lane.
- Golf Carts will be constantly moving about Campus to assist with any needed transportation to and from events.
- Persons who will benefit from our interpreting service will have reserved seats in the first two rows, far left section of the Chapel facing the stage.
- Persons who use wheel chairs must bring their own or make arrangements a week in advance of Commencement to access them.
- Wheel chairs may also be rented through: Friends of Disabled Adults and Children, 770/491-9014; http://fodac.org.
- Reserved section for persons in wheelchairs and one companion, on a first come, first served basis.
- Graduates may trade one green ticket for 2 blues to guarantee a seating in section. Students get a minimum of 4 tickets up to 8.
- Parking Lot “G”, near Perdue.
- Are available on stage for persons who may need them.