Career Services in Business Administration and Economics
As an alumnus, you can assist the Office of Career Services by:
- Encouraging your employer to recruit at Morehouse College
- Forwarding employment notices and information particularly for opportunities in the hidden job market
- Sponsoring an internship at your place of business
- Offering to allow a student to job shadow
- Conducting mock interviews with students
- Volunteering as a panelist or speaker
- Being a mentor and assisting students in developing a career plan or making a career decision.
Beginning Fall 2016, Morehouse will use Handshake, an online career management tool, to coordinate all job postings and interview schedules for students and recent alumni. As an Morehouse Alumnus, we encourage you to get involved with on campus recruitment and help provide the experience required in today's competitive job market.
BROTHER TO BROTHER
If you know of positions and internships within your own company that you want other alumni to know about, you can list them directly into the system yourself. It is easy, free of charge, and a great system for recruiting other Morehouse Men and students. Morehouse College cares deeply about the safety and well-being of our Morehouse community and stakeholders, thus we ask that you share opportunities with the Career Services Office before they are listed in the system.
To further engage students, Career Services encourages you to use the hashtag #HireMorehouse in your posts to help students find career opportunities. If you would like to share your social media posts directly with the Business and Economics Career Services Office, please mention us at @baecareersvcs
Contact Mrs. Patricia Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can get involved.