All students are automatically enrolled in the Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan. At Morehouse College, it is required for all students carrying a minimum of 4 credits per semester to carry this Student Accident and Sickness Plan that pays secondarily to any other medical insurance plan under which you are insured. You should always carry your proof of insurance for this plan as well as other medical insurance under which you are insured. An identification card for this Plan is available from the Student Health Center. Morehouse College is pleased to offer a student health plan customized specifically to meet the needs of Morehouse Men.
To ensure that all part-time and full-time domestic students and international students are adequately insured, students carrying a minimum of 4 credits per term are automatically enrolled in the Morehouse College Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan. First, learn about what’s included in Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan:
- Access to a comprehensive national network of doctors, specialists and hospitals close to campus and
home wherever home might be in the U.S.
- The Morehouse College Student Accident and Sickness Plan will pay secondarily to any other medical
insurance plan under which you are insured.
- Students must first visit the Student Health Center for treatment as is appropriate and for referral to an
outside hospital or physician. (Exceptions are in an emergency situation, when the Student Health Center
is not open, and for injuries sustained during practice or play of an intercollegiate sport.)
- Worldwide coverage while studying abroad or on vacation.
- Coordination with Student Health Service.
|Student Insurance Plan (Details)|