Ways to Pay your Educational Expenses
We have established several ways that you can pay your educational expenses:
Pay your bill online. Click here to login to Tigernet. A user name and PIN are required for login – either the student’s Morehouse user name and PIN or the parent’s guest user name and PIN. Only the student can set up the parent as a guest user in TigerNet. Click here for the electronic payment instructions.
Pay cash in person at the Cashier’s Office in 200 Gloster Hall.
Wire money to the College. Click here for wire instructions.
- Use approved financial aid. The student must complete his financial aid file so that the aid is in the “accepted” status on the College’s computer.
Receive an extension of credit on the student’s account for external funds which are not administered by our Financial Aid Office. Credit is extended for a reliable source of funding from employers, foundations, universities or other organizations which are known to the College. Click here to learn more about how to be considered for credit. Once you have reviewed this document and think you may qualify for credit, listed below are instructions on how to be considered for credit:
Send a copy of the award notice on agency letterhead to the Office of Student Accounts, 200 B Gloster Hall, Morehouse College.
The award notice must be addressed to the student, specify the award amount and the award period, indicate the approximate arrival date of the funding, and note that the award check or funding will be sent directly to Morehouse College.
Payment Plan. Pay as you go 53 to 58 % of the cost for the academic year by participating in the College’s designated payment plan. The sign-up deadline for the participating in the payment plan is July 29, 2011.
Click here to read more about the deadline.
The College’s designated payment plan is:
Higher Education Services/Installment Payment Plan
Toll Free Phone: (800) 422-0010
Please keep the following in mind:
- The sign-up deadline for participating in the payment plan is July 29, 2011.
- Payment plans are for the academic year. Full-year and interested second semester students must also establish a plan by July 29th.
- The maximum payment plan budget is $21,000 for the academic year.
- The student must make the initial payment, which is due June 1, directly to Morehouse College. THE INITIAL PAYMENT IS ALSO THE MINIMUM PAYMENT EACH STUDENT MUST REMIT TO THE COLLEGE.
- After the minimum payment is satisfied, the remaining balance for the academic year (53 to 58% of the base cost) may be budgeted through the IPP/HES Plan.
- Most importantly, one hundred percent (100%) of the student’s cost for the academic year should be met when the payment plan budget is combined with all other forms of payment on the student’s account, including financial aid.
- New student orientation, damage/breakage deposit, rental of a campus post office box, books, and parking cannot be a part of the budget for the payment plan.