Academic Year Information
SENIOR FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION
Well, it seems that the time has come for you to begin to apply to colleges and universities. I am sure that you have many questions, as you did when you were a part of the summer program. So, we decided to put a review of information you learned during the summer component. Each link will provide you with pertinent information that will assist you in your journey to post-secondary success.
The goals of the Morehouse College Upward Bound Math/Science State Center are to provide assistance towards:
- successful completion of secondary education (high school).
- successful completion of college applications.
- successful completion of the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- obtaining additional scholarships and aid for tuition.
- successful admission to a post-secondary institution (college).
- successful completion of a post-secondary institution (college).
In an effort to meet our objectives, we need your assistance. Please fill out the senior forms completely . All of the forms can be found in the application and forms section of the website and can be submitted online. Without these forms, we cannot provide you with the necessary assistance to ensure academic success. Remember you can always contact the staff at the following contact information:
Upward Bound Math Science
830 Westview Drive, Unit #134
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404) 588-2215 - fax
Dr. Berenecea Johnson
(404) 681-2800 ext. 2335
Mr. Michael Maxwell
(404) 681-2800 ext. 2030