Study Abroad in Ghana and Burkina Faso
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED November 1 through February 15, 2014*
Early Bird Special before Dec. 5, 2013 & receive a student discount.
The completed application should consist of the following:
(1) A completed application with the signed disclaimer
(2) A completed questionnaire & essay
(3) Two letters of reference and
(4) A copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable).
Note: In order for your application to be considered complete, all of the above steps must be completed. We will notify your two references of your letter of reference request. However, it is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all supporting documents are submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A deposit of $500 toward the cost of the tuition is due within two (2) weeks of notification of acceptance into the program
- All money orders or certified checks should be made out to:
Morehouse College MPAGE Program.