Study Abroad in Ghana and Egypt/Sudan 2013
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED November 1 through February 15, 2013*
- Click to download the Application (pdf)
- Print and fill the application. You may forward application separate from payments. See below:
|Morehouse MPAGE Tuition (8 credit hours)||$2,760|
|Room, Board, and Entry Fees:||$1,050|
|Cost of Airline Ticket (approximately)||$1,600|
Included in fees are registration ($250), on-ground transportation, lodging, insurance, entry fees, and two meals a day in Ghana.
Airline tickets are purchased directly from our travel agent who has secured group fares.
Extended stay fees are additional if the student elects to remain in Ghana for an additional month after the end of the classes. It covers local transportation, lodging, insurance, and two meals a day in Ghana. $1,100 to $1,500. Cost varies depending on particular projects and locations. Home stays are available.
- Download Payment Coupon or contact program to make payment by credit card
- FORWARD PAYMENTS WITH PAYMENT COUPON DIRECTLY TO:
Schedule of Payments for Ghana/Burkina Faso
|Thursday, February 25||$500|
|Thursday, March 15||$3,000|
|Monday, April 2||$1,910 (Payment in Full)|
Include a Payment Coupon with each payment.
Refund: Refund of a portion of payments will be made depending upon the time of withdrawal from the program.
* After this date, courses may still be available, but costs may vary and some courses may close.
** Costs may change until application is received with deposit.
For more information: (404) 522-3343 or (404) 215 - 2624