Four Year Plan
You Got Accepted to Morehouse – How Do You Graduate in 4 Years?
- Collaborate with an academic advisor to develop a plan and meet regularly with the advisor to monitor your progress.
- Take 15 credit hours each semester and maintain a 2.0+ G.P.A. to ensure a change in class standing each year.
- Before you drop or withdraw from a class consider that a reduction in class load may impact your:
- athletic eligibility. If you are a student-athlete, you must see the Athletic Academic Advisement and Skills Enhancement Specialist first, to obtain permission, before taking a signed form to your academic advisor.
- automobile or health insurance, if you receive discounts for being a full-time student.
- visa; if you are an international student.
- Enjoy Crown Forum and attend more than the required number of sessions.
- Work for success so that you can gain and integrate knowledge as you persist through your degree program.
- Stay engaged. History shows that the more you feel a part of the Morehouse community, the better you can do academically. Expect and demand excellence from yourself and others.