Many individuals have contributed to the continued success of the Herty Medalist Undergraduate Research Symposium. For their efforts, we would like to thank the following:
- ACS Georgia Local Section
- ACS Local Section Activities Committee for an Innovations Grant in 2006
- The Department of Chemistry at Morehouse College for hosting HMURS since its inception in 2006
- Dr. Rigoberto Hernandez
- Dr. John Hall
- Dr. Cam Tyson
- Dr. Gary Schuster, the 2006 Herty Medalist, for his help with the initiation of HMURS
- Dr. David Gottfried
- Dr. Dabney Dixon
- Ms. Noel Beasley
- Mrs. Alicia Gardner-Aben
- All undergraduates and their mentors who have participated in this event.
- All Herty Medalists from 2006 to the present.
- The AURA group of colleges and universities in the Atlanta area who, with an NSF URC planning grant, first planted the seed for an undergraduate research conference in the Atlanta area.